When there is no longer a desire to look at yourself in the mirror, and the resort month is ahead, then it is worth showing willpower and resorting to the "favorite" diet, the entire internet is with positive reviews about itfilled. This is a nutritional system that can help you shed extra pounds and prevent stretch marks from appearing on your skin. This implies the refusal of harmful products and the application of special rules that will help to achieve an ideal body in a short time.
The principle of the "favorite" diet
"Favorite" diet assumes a 7-day principle of nutrition, which makes it possible to lose 10 kg of excess weight per week. It is recommended that you do not lose weight this way more than once a year. With more frequent use, a person can face the development of internal pathologies.
List of prohibited foods
The "favorite" diet combines two food systems: drink and separate. Therefore, when losing weight, you need to follow some rules regarding both nutritional principles:
- A full-fledged person needs to remove fatty dishes, sweets, smoked meat and complex carbohydrates from their menu. At the same time, when preparing dishes, it is forbidden to mix several products of different categories at the same time.
- To accelerate the slimming effect, it is necessary to organize regular drinking days so that you can remove fluid from the tissues and increase body tone.
Important!In addition to fatty and sweet foods, it is necessary to exclude carbonated drinks, high-calorie fish, sauces, mayonnaise and alcoholic beverages from the diet.
How the days alternate and what to eat and drink
7-day "Favorite" diet is a combination of drinking and a separate diet. For quick and safe weight loss, a person needs to alternate protein, fruit, vegetable and drinking days to cleanse the intestines and accelerate metabolic processes in the body (for example, the first day of the diet drinks, the second is vegetables). .
The "Favorite" diet for 7 days (weight loss regimen per day) is shown below.
First day - drink
The cleaning process begins with the introduction of a drinking schedule. This means that a problematic person should only consume liquid products during the day. This should be beneficial to the body and low in calories.
What drinks can you drink on the first day of losing weight? They can be:
- natural compote;
- Fruit vegetable juice (not pulp);
- Herbal tea or decoction;
- Milk or kefir with a low fat content;
- natural coffee without sugar;
- normal water;
You can also add sugar-free black and green tea to your diet.
The second is vegetables
On the second day, you just need to eat one vegetable:
- in salads;
- in the form of mashed potatoes.
Ready meals can be seasoned with lemon juice, olive oil and soy sauce. During this time it is forbidden to eat potatoes, as the composition contains a lot of starch.
The third day drinks again. All the same drinks may be consumed: tea, coffee, fruit and vegetable juices, compotes, skimmed milk and kefir.
The fourth day is the fruiting period. A person who is losing weight can be added to the diet:
- a pineapple;
Important!When losing weight, it is forbidden to eat mangoes, grapes and bananas. The fruits themselves can be eaten raw, baked and salad.
The following foods are allowed during the Protein Day:
- Chicken meat;
- Turkey meat;
- Chicken eggs.
For a change, you can also prepare dishes from quail eggs, dairy products with a minimum fat content.
The sixth day of losing weight is to drink again. At this time, you need to drink herbal teas, low-fat kefir, juices, fruit drinks and compotes.
Balanced diet on the last day
The seventh day of losing weight on the "favorite" diet should be balanced. At the moment it is permissible to combine different product categories:
- In the morning you need to eat protein foods (cottage cheese, seafood salad).
- Lunch is time for light carbohydrates (vegetable slices).
- For dinner, it is recommended to combine protein and carbohydrates (baked fish and vegetable stew).
During the day, herbal teas, compotes and coffee can be drunk without sugar.
How do I create a menu?
The diet menu offers different options: classic for 7 days, 5 days and 2 weeks. Each of them has its own characteristics and rules for creating a diet.
For 5 days
This is an express diet that will help you shed 5-6 extra pounds. The principle of daily nutrition is as follows:
- The first one drinks. At this time it is allowed to drink only ordinary water (you can add lemon).
- The second is combined. It is permissible to combine vegetable and fruit dishes.
- The third is protein. During the day, you need to eat meat, seafood and cottage cheese.
- The fourth drinks. During this time, you can diversify the menu, adding fruit drinks, compotes, teas and juices.
For 7 days
Diet 7 days (daily weight loss schedule) offers:
- 1, 3, 6 days - drinking;
- 2 days - vegetables;
- Day 4 - fruity.
The last day is the protein intake period.
The gentle version of the "favorite" diet consists of 10 days of weight loss. The detailed switching principle is as follows:
- 1, 2, 3 days - drinking times when water, tea and low-fat dairy products are allowed.
- 4-6 days - fruit. Those who lose weight are advised to consume more apples.
- 7-9 days - protein.
Important!The last day should be completed with natural dry wine and hard cheese.
A rigid diet will help you lose 8 kg in 1 week. The menu looks like this:
- 1, 2 days - kefir and mineral water without gases;
- 3 days - apples and at least 2 liters of plain water;
- 4, 5, 6 days - plain water and chicken fillet.
On the last day you can eat hard cheese and homemade red wine.
For 14 days
If you lose extra pounds on a two-week diet, then you need to adhere to the 7-day principle of nutrition (twice). When losing weight, you can use fruit drinks, herbal teas, juices, chicken, rabbit meat and seafood. It is recommended that you limit your coffee and black tea drinking.
For a month
The principle of losing weight remains the same as using short-term versions of the "favorite" diet. The only change is that when losing weight it is allowed to add some foods to increase the nutritional value of the diet. This will help avoid problems in the digestive tract.
During a monthly diet, it is worthwhile to adhere to the following day change:
- 1-3 days - drinking time;
- 4-6 days - fiber and vegetables;
- 7-9 days - berries and fruits;
- 10-12 days - protein;
- 13-15 days - meat;
- 16-18 days - cheese and wine;
- 19-21 days - vegetables and fruits, fiber;
- 21-23 days - drinking time;
- 23-26 days - vegetables and fiber;
- 26-29 days - berries and fruits.
On the last day, you can combine carbohydrate and protein foods.
Quit the diet
With gradual discontinuation of the diet, losing weight can count on the long-term consolidation of the result obtained. The transition to the usual diet should be smooth. Otherwise, the risk of developing gastric diseases increases. It is forbidden to eat uncontrollably following the "favorite" diet: this can lead to stomach discomfort and a quick set of lost pounds.
Within a week after losing weight, you need to follow a diet:
- in the morning - protein food;
- for lunch - a liquid dish, salad;
- In the evening - protein and carbohydrate food.
As a snack, you can use fruits, vegetables and cheese. Acceptable calorie intake when quitting the "favorite" diet - 1500 kcal. Gradually, you can increase the indicators by 100-150 kcal per day. Do not forget about the days of fasting after leaving the diet. They help cleanse the intestines and tone the body. Physical exercises will be useful: exercises, fitness, dancing.
Important!In order to maintain the achieved result for a long time, you do not need to eat more than 2500 kcal per day.
Many people who are on a diet become disrupted, especially those who are first faced with the problem of losing weight. In the event of a disorder of prohibited foods, there is no need to stop the process of losing weight. In this case, however, the person has to slightly rearrange their menu. To cleanse the intestines, you need to do 2 additional drinking days during which the body will return to normal.
How much can be thrown off and how can the result be fixed?
There are no hard and fast numbers that tell you how much you can lose weight on your "favorite" diet. It all depends on the duration of shedding extra pounds, the age of the person and the characteristics of their body. On average, you can get rid of 5-8 kg per week. For a month you will lose 15-17 kg without harming the body.
To consolidate the result, it is worth eating a balanced diet. It is better to exclude from the diet too high calorie foods, as well as alcohol and tobacco products. Daily food should be fortified with vitamins, minerals and amino acids. It is also worth monitoring the BZHU's relationship. Even if a person eats a little but the focus is mostly on complex carbohydrates, they run the risk of gaining extra pounds over time. You can also maintain the result with the help of physical exercise and professional training in the gym.
Who is the "favorite" diet suitable for?
The "favorite" diet is suitable for people who are 5 to 120 kg overweight and who have no chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver or kidneys.
Who is contraindicated in the "favorite" diet?
Some nutritionists consider this principle of weight loss to be quite strict, so they identify many contraindications for losing weight in the "favorite" diet:
- Gastric ulcer;
- oncological diseases.
Important!It is forbidden to follow this diet for people diagnosed with liver and kidney diseases.
advantages and disadvantages
Like any nutritional system, this diet has its advantages and disadvantages. Its advantages include:
- Efficiency and quick results;
- no calorie calculations;
- the lack of strict prohibitions (a person eats all healthy foods only on different days);
- a wide range of weight loss terms;
- the ability to customize the menu according to your taste preferences;
- positive effect on the body (removal of toxins and toxins, colon cleansing).
Disadvantages include the likelihood of a drop in blood pressure, a sizable list of contraindications and the appearance of a lack of nutritional components in the body during weight loss for more than 2 weeks.
Recommendations from doctors
Doctors have given some tips to speed up weight loss and minimize the chances of complications:
- It is recommended to give up bad habits.
- Losing weight should normalize the daily routine and get enough sleep;
- Drink at least 2 liters a day. plain water (while compotes, juices and fruit drinks are not included in this account);
- To speed up weight loss, you need to exercise at least twice a week to stretch the muscles of different groups.
- those who lose weight are advised to avoid sugar;
- If the body can hardly tolerate a change in diet and becomes weaker, it is necessary to take multivitamin complexes or mineral supplements (the attending physician should be concerned with choosing the right drug).
- The "favorite" diet does not imply calorie counting, that is, a person can eat any amount of this or that food (but for rapid weight loss it is recommended not to eat more than 150-200 g of food per meal). .
In order not to collapse and to increase motivation, it is necessary to keep a personal weight loss diary. In it you can record basic information about the foods you eat, your progress in terms of volume and weight. Looking at his own achievements, a person ceases to want to eat some prohibited foods before wanting.
Diet "Favorite" is an effective principle of weight loss, based on a separate food system. This method of losing weight is designed for a different length of time: five, seven, thirty days. It allows you to choose the most acceptable diet for yourself, minimizing the risk of complications.